Terms and Conditions
Prince Charming Event Hire - Terms & Conditions
PC Event Hire Ltd requires all persons hiring equipment to have read and understood the contents of this document. In hiring any equipment from PC Event Hire Ltd, it is deemed that the following terms and conditions are accepted. If you do not understand any information contained within this document, or require further clarification on any of the points below, please speak to your installation engineer or contact PC Event Hire Ltd directly.
PC Event Hire Ltd reserves the right to refuse hire at any point if the following terms and conditions have not been adhered to.
Definition of Terms
‘The Owner’ is PC Event Hire Ltd.
‘The Hirer’ is the company, firm or persons specified below, including their successors or personal representatives.
‘Equipment’ includes all igloos, hot tubs, spas, gazebos, projectors, screens, lighting, decor, accessories and other hire equipment booked for the hire period.
Extent of Contract and Title
No conditions or warranties other than specified herein shall be implied or deemed to be incorporated to form part of the contract. The Owner will retain the title and ownership to the equipment.
Suitability and Delivery in Good Order
* The Equipment shall be deemed to be in good order and in accordance with the hirer’s satisfaction, unless notification is received by the Owner on the day of delivery. No warranty is given that the Equipment is suitable for the purposes of the hirer.
Delivery and Collection Policy
* Any delivery costs will be confirmed prior to your booking, however you will be informed prior to booking of any delivery fees.
* We may be able to deliver outside of the areas shown on our website. If you are outside these areas then please contact us to see if we can help, a delivery fee will apply.
* Delivery and collection slots will be confirmed with you 24-48 hours before the delivery date, once driving routes have been confirmed. Please ensure that you are available on the day of delivery and collection, during normal working hours.
* On installation, our technicians will be there to guide you through any equipment and controls, and advise on anything else needed for your rental.
* Please ensure that there is nearby power supply within 20 metres, and a nearby water supply (hose or tap) for any hot tub hires.
* On collection our technicians will ensure that all equipment is safely disassembled and fully disinfected.
* If we are unable to provide your delivery due to adverse weather, vehicle failure, illness or any other unfortunate situation, then we will inform you of this at the earliest possible opportunity. Should this occur, the hirer is entitled to either a full refund within 30 days, or booking for an alternative date. PC Event Hire Ltd will not be liable to pay any compensation to the hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
* PC Event Hire Ltd reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of conditions.
* It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that there is adequate space for our products, and that the desired location is accessible and clear of any mess or debris. We will be unable to provide a refund if we cannot deliver your product due to a lack of space or accessibility or due to an inappropriate location.
* On collection, we will need access to the area and electricity source.
* The hirer is wholly responsible for ensuring that all the equipment is returned in the condition that it was delivered. If any equipment is returned damaged or severely soiled, we will either charge for repair or, if the equipment is deemed damaged beyond repair, claim the entire replacement value. We do not allow the hirer to
obtain their own repair services.
* Any equipment which is not available at collection, must be returned to us, and a hire charge will be applied for the extra time period.
Payments & Security Policy
A deposit is required to confirm your booking and reserve your requested dates of hire. The remaining balance is due for payment 14 days PRIOR to delivery. A refundable damage deposit is required on delivery. Damage deposits are charged on delivery and are as follows:
* Hot tub hire - £200 fully refundable damage deposit is payable.
* Any other equipment (without a hot tub) - £100 fully refundable damage deposit is payable.
* We must receive confirmation of the final number of guests in your igloo and add-on choices no later than 7 days prior to the date of the party. If the hirer chooses to downgrade the party after this time, the original booking price will still apply with no refund.
* All bookings are for a one overnight hire period unless stated otherwise.
* All prices are subject to change, however prices quoted at the time of booking will always be honoured.
* The hirer shall be responsible for ensuring the security of the equipment at all times. Any costs arising from the equipment not being secured, are chargeable to the hirer and will be deducted from the security deposit.
* Should any equipment become damaged during any hire period, the repair costs will be deducted from the hirer's security deposit. If the repair costs exceed the deposit balance, then the hirer will be wholly responsible for payment of the remaining balance.
Water Maintenance and Chemical Treatment for Hot Tubs
* PC Event Hire Ltd offer a full installation service, fill the hot tub from your water supply (hot or cold) and test and treat the water to ensure for safe use. A care kit will be provided to the ‘hirer’ for the duration of the hire; containing clear instructions, contact information and all necessary chemicals and equipment to maintain sanitation of the water. Once setup is complete and our technician has treated the water, any maintenance is the ‘hirers’ responsibility. PC Event Hire Ltd will not be held liable for general water maintenance during the hire period. Please do check the chlorine and PH levels daily using the test strips provided and add the provided chemicals accordingly. Allow at least 1 hour after dosage before using the hot tub.
* Each hire is supplied with a brand new filter.
* Please be careful to not allow chlorine to come into contact with skin, do not ingest and do not inhale. Chlorine should be stored in a cool dark place, away from children.
* PC Event Hire Ltd thoroughly clean and sanitise all hot tubs between each hire.
* If you have an allergy to chlorine please seek medical advice before using the hot tub.
Water Filling and Heating Times
* Filling the hot tub with water takes around 1.5 hours using a standard garden hose, this may take longer depending on your water pressure. Once the hot tub is filled with water, it takes around 12 hours to heat the water to optimum temperature (this can take longer in cold winter months). In order to avoid the long heating times, we advise using your hot water supply to speed up the process. We carry universal tap adaptors with us which fit most kitchen and bathroom
taps. A combi boiler is required for this method. If a combi boiler is not available, then we can deliver the day before your hire date to fill with cold water and allow enough time for the hot tub to heat up.
* Please keep the insulated lid on when the hot tub is not in use, to help preserve the heat and for the safety of animals and young children.
Hot Tub Faults and Call Out Charges
* On installation, our technicians will be there to guide you through the controls, and advise on anything else needed for your rental. The ‘hirer’ will be shown how to use the hot tub and a hot tub care kit will be provided for the duration of the hire period. The care kit includes a general user guide and water maintenance kit with test strips, chemicals and instructions for maintaining the water quality. PC Event Hire Ltd will not be held liable for water quality during the hire
period. If the instructions are not followed and the water becomes dirty, causing a heating or pump failure, then we will not be held responsible for the hot tub failing to work correctly.
* If instructions have been followed, but you are having issues with the hot tub, then please call us immediately for telephone support. We will not be held responsible for time lost using the hot tub if we are not called immediately.
* If we are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, then a visit from our technician may be required. Any misuse of the equipment, or failure to follow the required instructions to maintain the hot tub, that subsequently result in a technician visit, will be charged at £40 + delivery, and is subject to our availability at that time. Any technician visits required for errors that are outside of your control, are free of charge.
* Our igloos are "pop up" designs and come with doors and windows that can be easily opened during your hire. The igloos are not a permanent structure and can be damaged in very severe weather conditions.
* The igloos require a minimum of 2 people to install and to take down. We will fully install the fixture on delivery.
* Should the igloo be damaged during the hire period, the customer will be responsible for the repair costs. If the igloo is damaged beyond repair, the customer is responsible to cover the replacement cost of £1,120.
* If you need to cancel your booking, we require a minimum of 14 days notice prior to delivery. All booking deposits are non-refundable.
* If we arrive for installation and are unable to setup due to inadequate space for the equipment, inappropriate surface types or inaccessible areas, then the hirer remains liable for payment of the full booking.
* PC Event Hire Ltd reserve the right to cancel any booking where there is a potential health & safety risk to the hirer, their guests or the public. We will always provide as much notice as possible in these circumstances.
* Please DO NOT use the hot tub during pregnancy.
* Anyone that has suffered from a stomach virus within the last 7 days should not use the hot tub, as this can spread infection.
* Anyone with an infection, open sore or wound should NOT use the hot tub.
* If you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, or any necessary medical condition, you should consult your Doctor before use.
* Hot tubs are not suitable for children under the age of five. Children MUST be tall enough to stand with their feet on the floor and their head out of the water (usually age 5+) to use the hot tub. Any children under the age of 16 MUST be supervised by an adult at all times, in order to prevent any risk of drowning.
* Please do NOT use the hot tub while under the use of certain medications, drugs or excessive alcohol. Particularly those medications that can cause drowsiness and a low or high blood pressure.
* Please do shower before and after using the hot tub.
* Do not immerse your head in the hot tub water.
* When the hot tub is not in use, please do ensure that the insulated cover is on. This is not only to maintain the heat in the tub, but to keep children and pets safe from the risk of drowning.
* Please do NOT, under any circumstances, let animals in the hot tub or near the equipment.
* Do not use glass near or inside the hot tub.
* Do NOT use any electrical appliances near or inside the hot tub. This is highly dangerous and poses a huge risk to your safety.
* If anyone suffers from an allergic reaction, please do leave the hot tub immediately and rinse your skin with warm water in the shower. If the problem persists you should promptly consult your Doctor.
* Please ensure that there are no contaminants in the water ie - bubble bath, alcohol, oils or any other substances. This can interfere with the chemical balance in the water, and result in allergic reactions.
* Please do not smoke in or near the hot tub or equipment – this could cause damage.
* Please do not to use any electrical equipment included but not limited to lighting, appliances, cooking or other decorative electrical items, without written consent being received from the PC Event Hire Ltd. Such consent must be requested prior to the commencement of the period of hire.
* Do NOT use any naked flame in, or within four (4) metres of the Equipment.
* Immediately report any theft of the Equipment to the local Police Service and to PC Event Hire Ltd.
* Only use the Equipment for purposes only that accord with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the site is located.
* Do not deface or tamper with the Equipment including, but not limited to, affixing any object to the Equipment.
* Do NOT remove the Equipment, or any part thereof, from the agreed site at any time.
* All rubbish, food and drink items are to be fully cleared from the tent upon departure. Any items left to which PC Event Hire Ltd have to dispose of could incur further charges or loss of security deposit.
* PC Event Hire Ltd is not liable for any accidents that occur during rental period. The hirer accepts all liability. We strictly provide entertainment. Please be aware that children NEED to be supervised. We will not be liable for any claim for personal injury, death, loss or damage to the property however caused.
* PC Event Hire Ltd has the final decision in all matters relating to these Terms & Conditions.
PC Event Hire Ltd agrees to:
Provide the equipment for use by the Hirer and their Guests at the agreed site for the period of hire, as set out on the invoice.
Erect any structure on or before the date of set up for the period of hire.
Provide the equipment in good working order.
To disassemble and remove all equipment from the agreed site on or after the final date of the period of hire.
THE HIRER agrees to:
Pay the booking deposit as agreed with the Company. The booking will only be operative upon receipt of the deposit to the Company.
Pay any balance due to the Company no later than 14 days prior to the commencement of the period of hire
Pay the total cost of hire if hire period falls within 30 days.
In the event the booking is cancelled, the deposit is non refundable.
Prior to the commencement of the period of hire the Hirer must:
Provide the Company with a clear and legible map and/or directions indicating the location of the agreed site.
Provide the Company with a clear and legible plan indicating the preferred position in which the Equipment is to be placed. Despite any such plan, the Client acknowledges that the Company has the right to set up the Equipment in position it thinks most suitable and fits the purpose.
Obtain all necessary permits and/or licences from any Government Authorities (include but not limited to Local Council, Police Service and Fire Service) as necessary for the duration of the period of hire. Any and all costs associated with obtaining such permits will be payable by the Client. Should any delay or cancellation of the hire occur in relation to such permits, all fees or other associated expenses will be payable by the Client. All requirements pursuant to such permits and/or licences must be notified to the Company in writing no less than thirty (30) days prior to the set up date. In the event these requirements delay or result in the Company being unable to perform its obligations, the Company shall notify the Client and the agreement shall be deemed void.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using the PC Event Hire Ltd website generally, you agree to this use.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Privacy and Communications Directive). This includes information submitted voluntarily by you through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this website.
1. Use of Your Personal Information
When you use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us: To administer our website services, for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer/patient and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods:
telephone (including automated calls)
or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you
We will not give information about you to anyone except for law enforcement agencies involved in fraud prevention and detection if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so companies who work in association with us who will provide other services for you. We will not do this without your express permission.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store itself onto your computer.
Some cookies used on this website are “essential” in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
We also use “non-essential” cookies, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made such as text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by third-party service providers such as Google Analytics, a popular web analytics service provided by Google. This web site uses Google Analytics to help us to analyse how visitors use the site. You can find out more about how these cookies are used on the
Google Privacy site.
Other third-party cookies used on this website include social bookmarking tools (such as LinkedIn Follow button, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button) and YouTube videos etc. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.
Please note: We only use cookie information for functionality and statistical analysis purposes and in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You should not submit any sensitive or private information through this website except through acknowledged secure areas. The owners of this website accept no responsibility for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
Your browser generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
You have the right to find out the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee.
Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.